Conditions and Procedure for Certification
Conditions for participation in the Gestalt therapist training program:
Completed or incomplete higher education in psychology, medicine, social work, pedagogy with specialization in psychology. Participants with any higher education are also allowed, provided that by the end of this program the participant will have received a second higher education in psychology, medicine, social work and pedagogy with specialization in psychology or will receive a state-approved document of retraining in the field of "psychologist".
Terms of Certification:
- Attendance at all cycles of the program (omission of any cycle is worked out by agreement with the head of the program).
- Completion of the required number of hours of personal therapy, supervisions, theoretical, practical and training sessions.
- Submission of a theoretical essay and an informal ("psychological") autobiography by the middle of the program, and three practical reports on the application of Gestalt therapy in one's own practice and a diary of work in a small group ("trio") as a client by the end of the program (before the last seminar).
- Successful demonstration of practical work during the final seminar.
- Presence of a diploma of higher education in psychology, medicine, social work, pedagogy with a specialization in psychology, or the document on retraining for a specialty "psychologist".
At the end of I step you get the CERTIFICATE of participation of the Interregional Institute of Gestalt Therapy, which allows you to continue training at the 2nd step of professional training of Gestalt therapists.
Upon successful completion of the program (Stage II), a Gestalt Therapist CERTIFICATE from the Interregional Institute of Gestalt Therapy and the Arts is issued.